AMSOIL DOMINATOR 2-Cycle Synthetic Racing Oil (Gallon) – TDR1G-EA
About this item
- Excellent film strength for high-heat, high-rpm engines
- Anti-friction formula for maximum power
- Burns clean; helps prevent ring sticking and plug fouling
- Protects coated and non-coated racing pistons
- Designed for high performance two cycle engines
- Reduces friction and provides superior protection
- Anti-scratch formula
- Exceptional piston protection
- Sold by the gallon
Brand Amsoil Type of service all terrain vehicles; Utility vehicles; street sports motorcycles; off-road motorcycles; street cruiser motorcycles; street touring motorcycles; street motorcycles; snowmobiles; personal marine ships Flash point 92 Degrees Celsius Liquid volume
Race-proven, anti-friction chemistry provides an extra measure of protection against piston scuffing and bearing wear. Superior film strength provides protection in engines that can exceed 10,000 rpm. Burns clean; helps prevent ring sticking and plug fouling. Suitable for use with exhaust power valves.
EXCELLENT LUBRICITY & FILM STRENGTH
- Engineered with carefully selected, higher-viscosity synthetic base oils to withstand the high heat and pressure common to high-performance and racing applications.
- Anti-friction chemistry is race-proven to provide an extra measure of protection against piston scuffing and bearing wear.
- Formulated with clean-burning synthetic base oils and powerful high-temperature detergent additives for exceptional deposit control.
- Helps prevent power-robbing carbon that causes ring sticking, exhaust port blocking and pre-ignition.
- Optimized for maximum performance despite severe service.
|6.3 x 4.33 x 10.43 inches
|Product model number
|Discontinued by manufacturer
|Manufacturer Part Number