AMSOIL SIGNATURE SERIES 0W-20 100% SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL – ASM1G-EA
About this item
- 75% more engine protection against horsepower loss and wear.1
- 50% more cleaning power vs. AMSOIL OE Motor Oil
- Protects turbochargers 72% better than required2 by the GM dexos1 Gen 2 specification.
- 28% more acid-neutralizing power than Mobil 1.3
- Trusted by professional engine builders
- Guaranteed protection for up to 25,000 miles or 1 year
Engineered for enthusiasts seeking maximum protection and performance. Precision-formulated with cutting-edge technology and a longstanding devotion to making the world’s best motor oil. The result: engine protection that blows the doors off the highest industry standards.
Fights Engine Wear
- 75 percent more engine protection against horsepower loss and wear1 than required by the industry standard, extending the life of vital components like pistons and cams.
- Develops a strong fluid film that keeps metal surfaces separated.
- Robust anti-wear additives further reduce wear in metal-to-metal contact regions for maximum engine life.
Signature Series Improves Startup Protection
AMSOIL provides better cold cranking viscosity, helping improve wear protection for engine components at startup.PP
ASTM D5293 cold Crank (Lower = Better)
|AMSOIL Signature Series(5W-30)
|Royal Purple High Performance (5W-30)
|Driven LS30 (5W-30)
|Red Line High Performance (5W-30)
|Royal Purple HPS (5W-30)
|Cranking Viscosity (㎫ ●s)
Signature Series Fights Wear
75% more engine protection against horsepower loss and wear.A
Sequence IVA Engine Test – Lower Number = Less Wear
|AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil
|Average Cam Wear
Signature Series Delivers Powerful Protection
AMSOIL delivers powerful protection. How good is it? An independent lab compared AMSOIL synthetic motor oil head-to-head against a leading competitor in a 100,000-mile test.P AMSOIL provided far superior wear protection and kept bearings looking like new.
Signature Series Protects Against LSPI
AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oils achieved 100% protection against LSPI.B
Example of piston damage due to an LSPI event observed during the testing of a competitor’s motor oil. The red arrows indicate sections of the ring land that have broken away from the piston.
Signature Series Resists Viscosity Increase
Signature Series is barely challenged by the industry-standard testing, demonstrating only a 0.1% viscosity increase. Even when the test length is doubled, AMSOIL delivered twice the viscosity control required by the standard.GG
Sequence IIIH Engine Test – Lower number = better viscosity control
|Viscosity Increase %
Signature Series Helps Keep Engines Cleaner
- Fortified with a heavy treatment of detergent additives, delivering 28% more acid-neutralizing power than Mobil 1* and helping engines stay cleaner, longer.LL
- 50% more detergentsD to help keep oil passages clean and promote oil circulation.
- Controls heat and minimizes performance-robbing deposits.
- Superior thermal durability that resists breakdown and keeps pistons clean.
- Provides 90% better protection against sludge.DD
The oil pick-up tube screen is virtually free of sludge.
Signature Series Guards Turbos
Protects turbochargers 72% better than requiredC by the GM dexos1* Gen 2 specification.
Keeps Pistons Cleaner
Even after doubling the length of the industry-standard test, AMSOIL delivered 40% cleaner pistons than required by the standard.FF
|SIGNATURE SERIES SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL 0W-20
|6.3 x 4.33 x 10.43 inches
|Product model number
|Discontinued by manufacturer
|Manufacturer Part Number