Grizzl-E Level 2 EV Charger, 16/24/32/40 Amp, NEMA 14-50 Plug, 24 feet Premium Cable, Indoor/Outdoor Car Charging Station (Avalanche Edition)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Grizzl-E Avalanche Edition NEMA 14-50 Plug with 24 Feet Premium Cable is a simple, powerful, heavy-duty and portable Electric Vehicle Charging Station which is suitable for any weather. Made in Canada. Compatible with all EVs and PHEVs sold in North America.
- UL Full Tested and Certified. Eligible for the Federal Rebate Program. IP67 (Water resistant), Fire resistant. Over Current, Over Voltage , Under Voltage, Missing Diode, Ground Fault, and Over Temperature Protections. Self-Monitoring and Recovery, Power Outage Recovery. Built in GFCI.
- 3-year Warranty. Full customer support is available.
- Fast charging and adjustable amperage: 40A, 32A, 24A, 16A. Maximum current output of 40 Amps for 50A circuit breaker, 32 Amps for 40A circuit breaker, 24 Amps for 30A circuit breaker, or 16 Amps for 20A circuit breaker. Charge Rate: 28-30 miles per hour at 40A, 22-25 miles per hour at 32A, 15-18 miles per hour at 24A and 10-12 miles per hour at 16A.
- Easy to install and use. Save hundreds of dollars on installation – just install a simple 14-50R outlet and you are ready to plug in your Grizzl-E. Easily transportable. Simple to remove from the mounting bracket and transport between different locations. NEMA-4 water and air tight metal enclosure. More power and output configurations for your money than any other charging station.
|Item Weight||19.81 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15 x 13.7 x 9.6 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GR1|