ReadyLift 67-2538 Track Bar Relocation Bracket for F250/F350/F450, silver
- Eliminate steering or tracking issues that may be experienced with a standard lift kit
- Track bar relocation centers axle for ease in alignment
- Retains the OEM factory ride while lifting your vehicle up to 4 inches
- Includes one OEM style cast iron track bar relocation bracket
- against manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship for the life of your vehicle
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
TRACK BAR BRACKET
FORD SUPER DUTY F250/F350 4WD 2008-2018
ReadyLIFT recognizes there are lifted or leveled 2008-2018 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty (including 2011 models) owners who want or need a quality track bar location bracket to help eliminate steering or tracking issues they may be experiencing. ReadyLIFT manufacturers the only OEM-style cast iron Track Bar Relocation Bracket on the market.
Our 67-2538 track bar bracket is the strongest on the market while being engineered to take the factory bracket design and strength qualities and incorporating them into a bracket that provides the right amount of track bar mount position drop. ReadyLIFT only manufacturers OEM-style cast iron relocation brackets for the Super Duty trucks, guaranteeing the bracket is as strong as the factory bracket.
If you currently own a 2008-2018 Ford Super Duty with only a leveling kit, this is a great opportunity to upgrade to many of the same products found in our SST Lift Kit packages while saving money in the process.
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket Kit for 2008-2018 Ford Super Duty
- 2011-2016 F450
- Lowers track bar to correct steering geometry.
- OEM style cast iron.