SENA SR10-10SR10 Two-Way Radio Adapter
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The SR10 Two-way Radio Adapter allows you to talk wirelessly with two-way radio devices via Bluetooth? 2.1+EDR
- Provides a hands-free gateway for mobile phones and is compatible with standard stereo or mono Bluetooth? headsets
- The SR10 will clip onto your belt or mount onto handlebars with a wired PTT button extension for handlebar grip mounting
- With the optional 12V bike-powered kit, you can install it to turn on and off with the motorcycle ignition
- It is also usable while charging
- It also enables you to hook up non-Bluetooth devices such as radar detectors and GPS navigation via two AUX ports
- The SR10 allows you to connect with up to two audio sources at the same time and works for a variety of applications, such as motorcycle group riding, outdoor sports and activities, and security
- SR10 only supports HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Bluetooth connection with a Bluetooth headset
- HFP is a typical and standard Bluetooth headset connection which can only transmit mono audio.If a stereo audio device like a music player is connected to the SR10, audio quality will be diminished to mono audio. Thus, connecting a stereo audio device to the SR10 is not recommended.
|RIDING STYLE||ADVENTURE TOURING / DUAL-SPORT / SNOW / STREET / UTV / ATV / OFF-ROAD|
There are no reviews yet.