- Unique Dispersive Polymer Technology (DPT), With Premium Group II Base Oil, Provides Advanced Soot Control, And Cold Start Protection
- Valve Train Wear Protection And Reduced Oil Filter Restriction At High Soot Levels
- High Temperature Deposit Control, Including Single And Two Piece Pistons, And Ring/Liner Wear Protection
- Higher TBN Level And TBN Retention For Long Life Performance, While Meeting All Chemical Limits
- Endorsed And Recommended By Cummins For Use In Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels
- No Supplier Warranty
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long life, extended drain capable, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after treatment cleanliness. Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is endorsed by Cummins Engine Company and has been tested extensively by Cummins in stationary and on-road EGR engines, including those equipped with DPFs. It is approved against the CES 20081 specification.
- Viscosity Grade: SAE 15W-40
- Type: Conventional
- Unit Size: 1 Gallon
- Unit Quantity: Single
- Unit Type: Jug
There are no reviews yet.