Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Keep The Engine Clean By Minimizing Deposit Formation
- Reduce Oil Consumption By Fighting Volatility And Oil Evaporation
- Resist Oil Thickening By Providing Enhanced Oxidation Control
- Improve Gas Mileage In The Lower Viscosity Grades (5W20, 5W30 And 10W30) By Reducing Friction
- Provide Thorough Anti-Wear Protection Exceeding Current U.S, Japanese And European Wear Tests For Gasoline And Gasoline Turbo-Charged Engines Where Each Grade Is Specified
- No Supplier Warranty
Valvoline offers a full line of premium conventional motor oils that are specially formulated for the full life of the engine. Valvoline’s conventional motor oil product line comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations. Multi-viscosity grades provide protection in all climates while mono-grade oils are formulated for warmer conditions. All Valvoline oils are formulated with advanced additive technology and premium base oils for high performance and an enhanced engine life.
- Viscosity Grade: SAE 5W-20
- Type: Conventional
- Unit Size: 1 Quart
- Unit Quantity: Case Of 6
- Unit Type: Bottle
There are no reviews yet.