ReadyLift 69-5475 4.0” SST Lift Kit Toyota Tundra Front with 2” Rear with Upper Control Arms without Shocks
- Max Lift: 4.0″F-2.0″R – Max Tire Size: 35″
- Not for use on 2015 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein shocks
- Precison crafted upper strut extensions designed to position the strut in the same mounting angle position.
- Kit includes differential drop brackets which lowers the differential on 4WD models. This keeps the near factory CV angle specifications that Toyota built into these great trucks.
- New powdercoated sway bar frame mount spacers to keep your sway bar working properly.
Why You May Want to Install a ReadyLIFT Lift Kit…
The Truck of every Man’s Dream
For most people, a man’s truck is his pride and joy, but with factory settings your truck looks the same as everyone else’s. Once in awhile though a truck comes along and reminds you what a truck should look like. It has those bigger tires, it’s stance is perfectly lifted not too much but nice and level. It makes you want to drive to the dealership and trade in for the one you saw. At ReadyLIFT we will let you in on a little secret; your Toyota truck can look as nice as the one you envy and at a faction of the cost. The ReadyLIFT 69-5475 A-Arm Kit Tundra 2WD/4WD 3 inch Lift Kit is that secret.
This very affordable kit can be installed by your own hands. No extravagant tools to cut out your suspension, instead our Kit comes with all the necessary hardware that bolts-on and keeps your Toyota’s standard suspension. The 3” Adjustable front coil over lift kit fits the Toyota Tundra2WD/4WD including both 2WD and 4WD models, particularly the TRD model trucks.
Why ReadyLIFT versus just another kit?
- Includes fabricated 1.0″ uniball upper control arm and Fox Coilovers.
- More economical than a big lift kit
- 100% Bolt-on – no cutting or mods required
- Easy to install – no modifications required
- Heavy Duty off road series steering kit.
- Max coil over lift is 3 inches.
Heavy Duty Off Road Series Steering Kit
The ReadyLIFT 3” ADJUSTABLE FRONT COIL OVER LIFT KIT offers Tundra trucks a uniball control arm kit with Fox coil overs and heavy duty steering kit. This system provides the components necessary for a super tough front lift solution with adjustable front lift height. Kit includes our rugged 1.0″ uniball pivot fabricated steel upper control arms with one-time grease bushings and uniball CNC machined seal caps. Features Fox adjustable coil over shocks capable of providing up to 3 inches of lift. Also includes our heavy duty off road series steering kit featuring a CNC machined tie rod build with heim/misalignment spacer outer pivot and machined stainless steel inner clevis.
Tire Fitment for the 69-5475 Kit
Max Tire Size: 35″
- 35×11.50 for no rub on a 9″ wide wheel with +25 offset
- 22″ – 285/55R22
- 20″ – 295/65R20
- 18″ – 285/75R18
There is No Other Complete Suspension Lift Kit that Comes Close
Adding a lift to your stock truck is a big decision. Many questions may arise and it is important to be informed and make an educated decision in order to keep that smooth ride as well as keeping your vehicle safe. Prior to our offerings, enthusiasts could buy a universal rear block, but then they’d have to find their own u-bolts. We took all of the guesswork out and developed rear block kits specific to the vehicle and u-bolts specific to the amount of rear lift. ReadyLIFT kits are the original mild lift solution, a concept developed over a decade ago for customers who wanted more than what a leveling kit offers, but less overall height of a big lift kit. ReadyLIFT Lift kits are the perfect ‘middle ground’ when it comes to lifting your truck. These systems are engineered to provide between 2.5″ and 4″ of front lift and include a rear lift block or spacer. This combination is 100% bolt-on and usually allows you to run a plus-1 larger size tire than what you can run with a leveling kit.